So far things have been going well, but I realise that I have been quite reactive and I am concerned that if I don’t shape my business now before it gets too big, I could jeopardise its success. How do I go about developing a HR strategy to ensure that I put in place the right organisational structure, with the right people who have the right skills to deliver for my business at the right time? I also need to plan for a future, which may be different to how I envisage it now.
Gemini HR Solutions can:
- Help you to build your HR strategy aligned to your business by:
- Identifying how your business creates value (how is your business proposition superior to, on par with, or differentiated from that of your competitors?)
- Recognising your key business processes (which business processes allow you to differentiate yourself from your competition?)
- Defining your company’s culture and values
- Identifying your key people (who are those critical people who are currently delivering for your business? Who are those critical people whose skills need to change or develop in order to adapt to your changing environment?)
- Having understood your business goals, help to design a HR strategy (People Plan) which is easy to understand and to talk about and is aligned to your business plan. It will include measures for identifying talent, developing and retaining talent (training and development, performance management, reward and recognition) as well as building an enabling business environment (open communication, shared problem-solving and decision-making, collaboration, etc.).